Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Review: Season 6 Finale

So this is my personal review of the season six finale of [H]ouse.
Wanna voice out your opinion? Email me at 1800housesauce@gmail.com

Sorry guys, I haven't posted anything much lately. I'll admit I've been quite lazy to actually write. Anyways, I had to blog about the [H]ouse Season Finale which aired last Monday 17, 2010. I think this is by far my favorite episode ever. I got to warn you THIS MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS that is, if you're living under a rock.

This has to be my favorite episode of all time because not only it was so emotional and moving in a sense that we see House at his most honest and caring state, but it was THE episode. This was also a "Wait, what?" moment for me where we finally see the most awaited TV ship, House and Cuddy hook up. After three seasons (season 3, 4, and 5) fiddling with each other's affection and emotions they are finally giving it a try. I think it was really clever yet really, really mean for the writers to have 'Huddy' happen in the season finale because I am dying to see a Huddy house with a Huddy baby and maybe a Huddy dog (I know there isn't a slight chance that that will happen very fast, but there is a possibility... In the next next or maybe next season... I hope).

My reaction to the scene... "Aw yeeeuh! Thatta boi"

0 commenti:

Post a Comment