Friday, September 3, 2010

Guesses about House Season 7 premiere

I think who loves House loves to solve puzzles. I'm one of them.
Greg Yaitanes, during his last Q&A gave us some hints about the finale.

- season open is unlike anything ive made before.
- season open is unlike anything you’ve seen.
- a season open that is VERY unique. few shows would dare try it. people will love or hate it.

Fans, me included, started to guess in which manner this epi can be so unique.
Afterwards, the conversation between him and House's fans.
(Start reading from the bottom of the post.)

I get no answer to the last three, don't know if because he is too busy shooting epi #8 these days or because there is something correct in it.

What do you think?

Send him yours guesses and link me here or on Twitter to @HuddyItaly, I'll post here.










0 commenti:

Post a Comment