Wednesday, July 28, 2010

FOX Promo: House Season 7 #03

So it's official... They had sex and probably had a shower session after.
*EDIT*
As I said in the comment below, sorry for the assumption and that's right, we really don't know if anything happened that night (oO that rhymed). The over joy and excitement got me imagining crazy shinanigans like sex... Pssh.

So some of you suggested that he did take they both had sex and a shower session together or took a shower then snuggled then made love after. What do you guys think? Leave your questions and comments below!

8 commenti:

Anonymous said...

Why couldn't the sex and shower session be combined? More efficient :P

Anonymous said...

Now I should delete my comment on an earlier post! LOL

I agree with this anonymous. *asd*

Anonymous said...

you dont even know if they had sex that first nite. you just assume. maybe they just showered and snuggled up in bed and then made love later.
shower first for sure. they were dirty and House needed his shoulder to be rebandaged.

Crystal said...

@Anonymous Yeah you're right, sorry for the assumption I just got caught up with the excitement of how the promo looked like they had sex. Maybe they did shower first and snuggled and made love later, who knows?

Cristina Hady said...

Evaluating some things, I decided (yes, decided is a BIG word!) they had no sex that night.
Anyhow, what turn on my unconfessable fantasies, is to think that IT WILL HAPPEN FOR REAL... later.
What [H] says to his guys I think it'll be a, don't know, a Monday? after some "BUSY" days spent with Cuddy.
OMG! How will I survive that epi? Really, don't know!

Anonymous said...

I am following you all with the craziness: I guess I can't survive now with the promo, until September there will be other promos and photos-photoshoots, what will happen to me?

Cristina Hady said...

To jess-ch-90

Welcome to our crazy Huddy world!

Crystal said...

@jess-ch-90 you will die like the rest of us lol.

Post a Comment