Thursday, February 17, 2011

Edelstein teases 'House' musical episode

Lisa Edelstein has admitted that she felt terrified while filming a musical sequence for an upcoming episode of House.

Executive producer Greg Yaitanes previously revealed that that a future instalment of the medical drama will feature dream sequences in the style of a Western, a musical, a sitcom, a horror movie and a black-and-white film.

"There is an episode that has music in it [but] it's not an entirely musical episode," Edelstein told E! Online. "I will be singing in said episode."

She revealed that singing on-screen had been "terrifying but really fun".

"I really had a great time," she insisted. "What choice do I have? They write it, I do it. And it was easier than going and stripping."

She added: "It's an awesome episode. I've seen a rough cut of it, which I rarely get to do, and I think it's really exciting."

House continues on Mondays at 8/7c on Fox.

0 commenti:

Post a Comment