Wednesday, February 16, 2011

HOUSE - Preview #1 from "Two Stories" airing 2/21!



Cuddy : Get your finger off my phone.
House : We obviously have something to we need to discuss.
Cuddy : Right now is not a good time.
House : if you're mad because you aren't getting a necessary amount of affection, all you have to do is ask.
Cuddy : Seriously, not now.
House : Memory serves I enjoyed a healthy sunday brunch. So your insinuation..
[Cuddy slams phone on House's finger]
Ow! What is your problem!?
Cuddy : [angrily] YOU. You are my problem. You are the most selfish, self centered son of a bitch on the face of the planet, and I'm sick of it! I'm just.. done. I can't deal with you anymore.


Transcribed by:

1 commenti:

Cristina Hady said...

Wondering.... dream or reality?
If a reality, what House did of so bad to stir up Cuddy that way?
Thoughts?

Post a Comment