Sunday, February 27, 2011

Spoiler or simply a fan vid? "HOUSE 7x01 - Thunder Roadtrip (unaired)"

About two weeks ago searching my Twitter timeline I met a tweet with a link to a YouTube video titled "HOUSE 7x01 - Thunder Roadtrip (unaired)". The song is "Thunder Road" by Bruce Springsteen.
I haven't read the "Thunder Roadtrip" script but all the video is perfectly edited with old scenes and images to show the content people is talking about since summer of the past year. I mean, the moto, the beach, etc..
But one scene shows House and Cuddy in a sort of piano bar where Bruce Springsteen is singing "Thunder Road". (The scene starts at min. 3:35).
I don't remember I've ever seen Huddy in a piano bar. So the question: is maybe this scene new and real? And so, will we see Bruce Springsteen singing in a future episode?
Sure, this last one scene can be taken from an existing live exibition, but I remember one day Sara Hess tweeted about a very special guest.
Also Bruce Springsteen was named in Known Unknowns, epi which was directed by Greg Yaitanes (and written by Doris Egan as TR and KW).
What do you think?


0 commenti:

Post a Comment